Welcome to the next generation of
- Helps with energy deficiency,
- Deteriorating memory,
- Depression and mood,
- Joint problems,
- Inflammation and more.
Gold plays an important but mysterious role in the history of mankind. In the book of Genesis, the first book of the Old Testament, it states that gold can be found in the hills on Earth. Moses gave gold to his people in the desert.
Gold is one of the most noble metals. The efficacy of gold has been known since the human race began to exist. The Chinese put gold coins in their cooking water to be able to ingest small particles of this precious metal. They were the first ever to make colloidal gold. The word alchemy can be traced back to the Chinese words Kim (gold) and Yeh (moisture).
The alchemists manufactured an elixir of gold, which would extend life considerably. Paracelsus, the famous physician, alchemist and chemist from the 16th century, not only prescribed colloidal gold for melancholy (“Gold makes the heart happy,” he said) and as a life-extending and rejuvenating agent, but also as a medicine for various diseases. As the predecessor of modern pharmacology, he developed medicines from various metallic minerals, including gold. Current scientific research, which was implemented in 1857 for the first time, confirms ancient uses of colloidal gold and explores its mechanisms.energy the particles have.
Nano Mineral Water Gold is pure water containing nano particles of gold with a negative electrical charge. These ultra-small particles are very easily absorbed in the body and are able to enter cells, organs and tissues to do their work. What the body does not need is excreted. Nano gold, like nano silver, is a mineral of which the particles are nanometre sized (a nanometre is 1 millionth of a millimetre), but with a completely different effect than its silver counterpart!
If gold is composed of one atom (monoatomic), it loses its metallic properties and becomes a superconductor. This was already known to the alchemists of old. Monoatomic gold occurs naturally in volcanic soil, seawater and in minute quantities in the skin of purple fruits and vegetables such as red grapes and eggplants. The powerful effects of gold are created mainly when it is in its monoatomic form. The best quality nano gold consists primarily of monoatomic gold. The smaller the particles, the brighter the colour and the better the gold functions.
Our body, especially the brain, needs gold. The gold particles have to be extremely small in order to be able to cross the blood-brain barrier. High quality nano gold contains gold particles between 0.14 and 4 nanometers in size. Nano gold improves the conduction of the nerve cells, which results in greatly improved brain and nervous system functioning. It also acts as a catalyst for hormones such as dopamine, which is a neurotransmitter. It helps fight addictions. Nano gold can reduce the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease and other degenerative brain diseases, and it may also reduce depression and anxiety. Ingestion of gold improves memory, concentration and even increases the IQ. A pilot study showed that after ingestion of 30 mg of colloidal gold for 1 month the average IQ score had risen by 20%.
This effect was maintained for 1 to 2 months. You could say that nano gold, which is far more bioavailable than even a gold colloid, is a blessing for the brain.
Also, nano gold is a very powerful anti-inflammatory agent. Gold has long been used in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. However, in traditional treatments, gold compounds are used which are toxic and produce a lot of side effects. Clinical trials in chronic rheumatoid arthritis patients who did not respond to any other type of therapy, including the traditional gold therapy, showed dramatic improvements in 9 out of 10 patients after the use of 30 mg of nano gold for a period of one year. The condition completely disappeared in three of the 10 patients. There was no evidence of any side effects.
Nano gold improves the functioning of all glands and balances hormone production. It improves cellular functions and increases the production of collagen. It even works at DNA level!
- Nano gold is used as a natural anti-inflammatory, for example in the fight against rheumatoid arthritis, bursitis and low-grade inflammation conditions.
- Scientific research has shown that gold is beneficial to the human brain. Gold promotes the conduction of electromagnetic pulses in the neural network, which leads to a marked improvement of the nervous system and brain functioning. Nano gold can be used to combat all kinds of diseases such as Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s and other degenerative diseases that can affect the brain and nervous system. Nano gold also has a powerful antidepressant function and fights anxiety syndromes very effectively.
- Nano gold is a fantastic way to bring the endocrine system into order and balance.
- Nano gold can support the fight against various types of addictions. This applies to addiction to drugs and alcohol as well as medicine, food, sugar and other substances.
- As nano gold improves the conductivity of the nerve cells, it also improves the conductivity of our DNA. It is believed that Nano gold is able to repair damaged DNA in our body.
- Finally, it provides a general feeling of well-being and more energy; it improves the functioning of endocrine glands; it rejuvenates and acts as a painkiller; it provides mental and physical relaxation, is a tonic for the heart, and improves vision.
Use of Nano Gold
Use: 1-3 teaspoons daily. In case of complaints: 30 ml per day. Keep under the tongue for a moment before swallowing, unless otherwise advised.
We are limited by government regulations on what we can say about the efficacy of Nano Gold and the amazing effects it can have on people’s health and in their lives. Thus, the best place to go to get information is advice-giving health shops. One thing governments cannot take away from us is freedom of speech. A person can give you advice and tell you the truth about what a product can do or how it can help you, although it cannot be put into print due to the various laws relating to the promotion of natural health products.